There are only 3 days left until Christmas and tonight is the second to last night of Chanukah….the snowball effect is…well, it’s in full effect! Yesterday was Winter Solstice, and in true fashion, I feel like I did not get all I needed to get accomplished. I did meditate though and planted some seeds that I want to sow for the upcoming year, especially in terms of my writing. With that said, I’ll be taking a little break over the next few days, to enjoy my time off from work, spend some time with my family and to focus on some non-blog-related writing projects that are in dire need of my attention.
I’ll leave you now with the rest of my holiday music playlist….I knew I wouldn’t be able to stop at just ten songs.
1. Wonderful Christmastime – Paul McCartney
2. Sleigh Ride – Johnny Mathis
3. The Christmas Song – Nat King Cole
4. The Hanukkah Song – Adam Sandler
5. Last Christmas – Wham!
6. A Holly Jolly Christmas – Burl Ives
7. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus – The Ronettes
8. It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas – Bing Crosby